Saturday, April 20, 2013

Your Tiny Introduction to Wiki

Located just below this little blogpost is the first of the Wiki Magenta stories. These are ongoing mystery stories about a young super genius girl detective, and though I started out with a vision of Pippi Longstocking meets Encyclopedia Brown, and really like that idea and tagline, they so far have gone pretty far along into the deep shadows of Nero Wolfe. But really, they're just some stories I wrote, am writing, and so only have a little to do with me. Which is odd, fun and disconcerting. Anyway, you can try this story out. I mean, you might as well, you've come this far.

But one last thing. These stories only get longer and longer, so I'll allow decent intervals for digestion as I post them. I am currently at work on the 4th or 5th one, but have been blogging a lot, so it'll be a bit before we go all the way through that last one. Either way, there's just this one for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment